Saturday, April 16, 2011

Summer 2011

Summer. One-of-the best season!
Summer= Swimming time! :D


Jed's Island Resort. April 5, 2011
Calumpit, Bulacan
United P&P (Paul and Peter)
Imagine an outing with four cars and forty-five persons. The day was really exciting and fun! We ate too much, rest a little, and bond a lot. We even swam to private pools without getting noticed! Haha. And we even saw Carmina Villaroel. (She had shooting at Jed's that time.) Then before we go home, we went at Mcdonalds' drive-thru. These 45 people made my day. Swear!





4k Garden Resort. April 13, 2011
Sta. Maria, Bulacan
Saint Paul's Outing
I chose to commute because it's nearby home. But still, I don't know how to... and it was my first time commuting alone at Sta. Maria. But it turned out so well. I didn't got lost. Hahaha. And I was the first one to arrived. So, I waited for them for so long.. But "it worths the wait."

Even though, we are not complete... we still did it. We encountered problems 'bout different schedules so we're not complete. But in our hearts, we'll always be the same persons.. Paulininans for eternity.

Mind my Business. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment