Thursday, April 28, 2011

Chain message

"Don't you find chain messages stupid? They tell you to forward this some kind of absurd message. They promise you with good luck if you did, and threaten you with bad luck if you don't. Now, post this on 50 walls or you will get bald in five minutes."
- courtesy of Ai Habara (Shiho Miyano)
From L(Death Note) Facebook Fan Page

---

Hahahaha. Well. I'll only just get bald. Not afraid anymore because I died many times. I died many times because of chain messages.

What the hell does a chain message want? Do this, do that or else you will suffer. Did your future really relies on these messages? Oh, Pathetic. I'm getting some nerves now. Hahaha. Anyway, how can you post it on 50 walls in less than five minutes? :) *think*

Mind my Business. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment