Thursday, April 7, 2011

Graduate Batch 2011

"O Jesus, in deepest night and agony, You spoke these words of trust and surrender to God the Father in Gethsemane. In love and gratitude I want to say in times of fear and distress 'My Father, I do not understand You, but I trust You.'"

***


I graduated in High School five days ago. It was really a heart-breaking, torture farewell night. The graduation last for almost 6hours. If I could only stop the time, I would did . But I just can't. High School days is now really over. And we are on process of moving on. Looking forward for our College life. Hopefully, I wish I could make it on college and do it better than High School. I wish for my luck in academic. More hardships. So, more efforts to give. I learned that "life goes on" so we must go with the flow. That's how it works.

After the graduation we ate our late dinner at a popular fast food chain. Then, we go home and rest. Honestly, I am happy for my my fellow graduates who had presents and parties from their parents. But at the same time, I felt very sad. Very sad because I am not one of them. I do not have a father who can give me a fabulous room make-over nor a mother who can cook for me to enjoy my special night. I only have myself. And my willingness to enjoy and survive this life. Yes, I desire to be one of these people who enjoyed and actually enjoying their wealthy lives. But maybe in time. In God's will. Maybe, it's just their time now. And someday, I hope my time will come.

"My Father, I trust You."

Mind my Business. Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment