Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Let's go back in time

FRESHMEN YEAR

1. Do you know exactly where your room was?

: I really have NO idea

2. What section were you?

: Saint Dominic (middle section to be exact)

3. Are you a total stranger in that school?

: I am.

4. First person to become your friend?

: Zarah Joyce T. Marquez

5. Do you still remember your 1st day in high school?

: I really do. I can't never ever forget that day. :)

6. Your best friend that time?:

: I have couple of friends like Chelsi, Melanie, Zarah, Victoria, Dave, Jizette, etc.

7. Who is your seatmate that time?:

: Havz, Kurt Anthony Antonio. Who became my worst enemy and best friend.

8. Do you have a special someone that time?:

: I think.. it's not a special someone. Just a huge crush.

9. How many are you in your class?:

: I can't recall.

10. Favorite teacher?

: Sir Van, English subject teacher.

***

SOPHOMORE YEAR

1. Your section is:

: Saint Matthew.

2. Name something special that happened that year:

: I meet my favorite foreign band, we lose at the Intramurals, I have new and lot of friends... and of course I passed my first year.

3. How many were you then?:

: 30+

4. Do you have the same classmates?

: I have.

5. Favorite place to hang out:

: School's kiosk and SM Marilao.

6. Something that happened that year?

: Many things.

***

JUNIOR YEAR

1. Your section:

: Saint Luke.

2. Your adviser:

: My adviser in 2nd year, Mrs. Anna Marie dela Peña

3. Favorite place to hang out.

: Pam's house, Alma's house, Ricky's house, Chelsi's house, etc.

4. Something memorable that happened.

: We taped for 1 week for a Noli Me Tangere movie.

5. Hobby that year...

: Magpakatamad at dumiskarte ng dumiskarte. Hahahaha

6. Any batch theme song

: Yung communion song sa simbahan, i forgot the title.

***

FOURTH YEAR

1. Your Section

: Saint Paul

2. Best bud/s

: PiPAULS!

3. Favorite place to hang out

: Kung saan-saan. :D

4. What thing do you seldom do unlike before.

: Sobrang walang inaksayang oras para sa mga projects, requirements, etc.

5. Have you undergone a disciplinary action

: I haven't. :D Naka-graduate akong malinis ang records ko. Bravo!

6. Memorable things that happened

: Everyday is treasured. For me, the most memorable is the Retreat.

7. If you had a choice, would you go back in time to experience high school all over again

: If I had I would take the opportunity. Hell ang High Schoolpero the BEST!

8. Among the three, choose one that best describes your high school life: Unforgettable, So So, Could've been better..

: Unforgettable.

9. Are you still in contact with old high school friends

: I still have.

10. Name 10 things/person that you miss the most: (no particular order)

1. Yung classroom namin at yung bonding na nabuo dun. Yung mga kalokohan ng kaklase ko at mga pagsaway ng teachers. Mga harot, tawanan, sindak, iyakan... lahat. Pati yung pagsaway ko sa mga kaklase ko. :)

2. Mari Chelsi Presado

3. Ricky Recto

4. Mel Irvin Garcia

5. Gary Davis Bantolino

6. Mga teachers lalo na si beloved adviser, Sir Mark Ancel Bautista

7. Ang IV-Saint Paul at sa lahat ng bumubuo dito.

8. El Filibusterismo tapings.

9. Si Ma'am Joy Hilario, ang best friend ng bayan a.k.a. Asst. Guidance counselor.

10. Lahat ng party at events.

No comments:

Post a Comment