Friday, April 15, 2011

Popper Stories

This is my entry for the coming Jamli Anniversary. :)
Link

-----

Ever since PBB Teen Clash started, I monitored on watching it. And when the Teenternationals went to Kuya's House.. I started to notice Ann. "Honestly, Ann." She was the first teen who inspired me. She's really beautiful, inside and out. And I like her personality. She's very diligent, talented, determined, and hard working. I really find her closeness to her co-teen housemates.

At first, I really didn't notice James... and his closeness with this diligent girl. But when I started watching live stream, little by little.. I found out their strong friendship. So, I started to act like a secret agent and investigate with my exiguous own techniques. And every time I watch them on Youtube, I really feel the KILIG VIBES. (Really!)

That's how I knew JAMLI. And that's a start for myself, being a JamLi Popper.

Actually, I had my birthday last year (July 24, 2010) and I had this Jamli T-shirt from Ate Tracy. I buy it to surprised myself. Haha. Then, too bad I can't always attend those events which was organized by our co-poppers. It's always on a hectic schedule. Palaging may natatamaan na important school program/event. But I always hope na magkaroon pa ng another EB, I just hope. I always wanted to go, but I just can't. And this time, I really want to assure myself... but don't want to give a vow and just ruin it on the end.

Why I simply love JamLi?
Well, I don't really know. I never ever supported any love team before. But with JamLi, I find something special. Not on ON-CAM. But on a real life situation. <3

Why I love to become a Popper?
I love to become a popper because "Poppers are no longer mere friends, poppers are already family." Anna Ida is absolutely right. With poppers, I really feel the essence of being belong and that's what made me stay as a popper. For a long time, for eternity.

Mind my Business. Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment