Sunday, December 26, 2010

The good and the bad: Part 1.

Sunday | December 26, 2010

6 days before 2011.
Let's have a wonderful countdown. Tonight, I want to start my 'wonderful countdown' by reminiscing all the memorable things that happened this 2010; the good and the bad. Let me refresh my mind as I tell you the things that I want and I'm ready to share.

MARCH 2010. Signing of clearance. In our school, the teachers signed the clearance by section. And because I love my classmates, I appointed myself to bring the clearance to the teachers. It's quite hard but all good. I feel the summer part every time the signing of clearance is coming. Hihi.

COCC's sword training, tiring. That's all. Hahahaha. I told Blogger about my COCC life months ago.

March is Ma'am Jobelle's, Kurt, Faye, and Chelsi's birthday. My peers who are close to the top of my lungs. :)

Swimming. It is a tradition in my batch to have a 'whole section out-of-town swimming.' We had our swimming last March 29 at Dream Waves on Bocaue, Bulacan. I love swimming even though I can't swim.


FEBRUARY 2010. Busy month for a junior student like me. We had tapings, practices, and exams. One month before the summer vacation. We practiced really hard for our dance showcase in JS Prom. As a first timer, of course, I'm pretty nervous and excited. Our theme was dedicated for the "King of Pop" Michael Jackson. If you want to want our video, here's the link: SDPS Dance Showcase.

Then, we had tapings for our movie project Noli Me Tangere. I used to be the script writer. The shooting lasts for almost 7 days. I am so proud after we finished the last shoot because on our everyday shooting, I'm always present. I'm there to stay, guide, help and become the all-around staff. Hahahaha. (Sorry for the 3rd part)
:)

We had so much hardship because of this movie but still we end up by giving our very best. Lord, thank you for the bonus, the bonding moments. :))

Examinations.
Our school is becoming very fair when it comes to our non-academic and academic activities. That's why they scheduled our exams the day after our JS Prom. Ang saya di ba!? Hahahaha. They didn't want to spoiled us after all.

JANUARY 2010. The most awaited day this year is the coming of a new year, January 1, 2010. My family and I celebrated our medianoche at San Jose del Monte Bulacan.

The celebration is not as fabulous as you thought. We made it simple. The foods, the firecrackers, and everything. It was fun an that was the most important thing. We're happy.

Mind my Business. Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment