Sunday, July 8, 2012

I missed writing scripts and shooting films

Hi. This might be my first post for this month. I’ve been lazy for a while doing blogger things and stuffs but I’m still updating, anyway. Title says it all. I do write scripts for skit, short plays and films when I was in High School. Writing is my passion where I can write anything I want to wth my informal grammar, sensitive thinking and creative way. But writing for some people or purpose is a different thing. I’ve been very unprofessional and immature writer way back in high school but that helps me improved in the way that I do now. Directing film is also one of my special tees. Haha! But I’m not professional. I just love to interrupt people at the shoot and say what’s on my mind and that’s creativity. But I tell you, we were all young then and we don’t care about the rules or ways. We just want to pass the subjects so we comply with that requirement. But doing that stuff is really fun and in a way, I miss it. A lot!

with cast and staffs, filming Noli me Tangere

 late-night shoots, school

 preparing for the shoot, at cemetery

 preparing..

shooting at Manila 




I really missed late-night shoots! Haha. I can’t find the other pictures, it’s been so long. 

mindmybusiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment