Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dream High



I am in the middle of enjoying my summer vacation when Dream High was aired in the Philippines. I have no idea about how the story goes, who's going to be a superstar or what. But after few weeks of watching this drama, they got me in.

Dream High started in year 2018, as we ride on this drama's time machine to the future, we see Director/Jung Ha-Myung on his TV interview about K, who owns the pendant. And as the story continues, it went back to the current year where the six leads starts their own different stories, struggling  to meet goals and success in their lives. 

I won't tell as much as I can about the drama because a lot of spoilers are written for all of you. But for a good one, I suggest dramabeans.com because they have written amazing recaps in every episode. (They should notice me for the ads. Hah! Kidding.) I love this drama, for real. First, I am amazed how dreams and goals in life are achieved in here. Even some dream's are not that perfect that you can meet what exactly you want. Still, they got success in a different way that maybe is the best option. Second, I love  almost all of the performances. Especially when I watched their cover of SNSD's Genie! That's how they get me into this kdrama. After Genie, I fall harder on every sing and dance they do. And third, I got really hooked on the six leads especially to Marco/Sam Dong or Kim Soo Hyun. I always see the Sam Dong in his face and acts, I can feel his emotions through his undeniable talent. And another points for his singing. I love the fact that he really didn't sing at all. I bet he's really a good actor.


And I love the ending, even though I hate the fact that it's the last. I still love it because Marco/Sam Dong gets the K and the girl. And after being the first korean in Grammy's, the drama didn't end up with him. As it all started with Kelly Go/Go Hye-mi, it ended with her.
"..But I say, if you loved Dream High, you’re a winner. Cheers!" - Girlfriday, dramabeans.com

This drama is one of my favorite! Anyway, I only have few dramas in my list. Meteor Garden, Secret Garden

 ... and Dream High complete the lists. :)

And another reminder, always push hard, strive and do your best, and Dream High. Fighting!

mindmybusiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment