Friday, June 15, 2012

Let's talk about movies!


One of the reason why my summer isn't boring is because of movies. I do movie marathon some time, especially months like this where I do nothing at all. I beat my last summer vacation's record of 19 movies. 'Cause I watched 38 this time! Thirty-eight. Yup, you read it right. Haha. And I became an instant fan of movie rental shops because I hate cinema-copy-DVD/CDs, it's quite annoying to watch. And hard. And I missed a lot of movies in theater in a while. So here's my 2012 list with no specific order:

  • Thelma (Maja Salvador as lead, an inspiring story, 3 stars)
  • Fuschia (Something you want to watch if you get a full boring hours. Gloria Romero as lead, 4 stars)
  • Death Note, Death Note 2: The Last Name and Death Note 3: L Change the World (I annually watch these 3 films every vacation over and over again! Hardcore fan. 5 stars)
  • Bad Teacher (This teacher is not that bad dude! Haha. So I give 3 stars)
  • 27 Dresses (Seriously good film especially for ladies out there! 4 stars)
  • All About Steve (I don't care if others don't, but I love Sandra Bullock and this film is good though I'm expecting a love story drama in here, 5 stars)
  • You Changed My Life (Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz fan, 4 stars)
  • Kimmy Dora (This film is LMFAO, good comedy film, 3 stars)
  • Tooth Fairy 2 (Just like the first Tooth Fairy with new characters and a twist, 3 stars)
  • The Truman Show (I'm not sociologists or fan of society but a professor suggest me to watch this film. It's kind of fun, unexceptional but not ordinary film, I liked this, 4 stars)
  • One More Chance (HARDCORE, One of the best film, ever. 5 stars)
  • Pirahnna 3D (Eye catching film, I pity people who will sleep over this film, not a fan but I love it. 4 stars)
  • Tanging Yaman (Broke my heart, 3 stars)
  • This Means War (A good one, 3 stars)
  • I Will Always Love You (INSERT CPTN HERE)
  • Journey Home (This film cracks me up, 5 stars)
  • Bahay Kubo (About a woman who adopt a lot of child and then when they that they are adapted, they leave the woman, good film for family, 4 stars)
  • Hello Stranger (Thai movie, I'm not satisfied with the ending but you know, that's life. 3 stars)
  • Jumper (Because of this movie, I wanted to become a jumper too. 4 stars)
  • Memento Mori (Can't believe I survived watching this alone, I hate horror especially if it wakes you up in the middle of the night. 2 stars)
  • Epic Movie (Epic, isnt't it? 2 stars)
  • Battleship (I love how they made this movie so cool that it... Oops. I don't want to spoil you guys, better watch it. 4 stars)
  • The Devil Wears Prada (Fashion is love, and follow what your heart says. Awesome, 5 stars)
  • My Sassy Girl (Hollywood version, Sad but good with it's little drama, 3 stars)
  • Miss Congeniality 2 ("That's how we do it in New York!" - Sandra Bullock, 4 stars)
  • Larry Crowne (Inspiring and I got excited to see the changes with this Mr. Crowne, 5 stars)
  • A Walk to Remember (I've just watch it this 2012. Pity me dude, but pity me no more! 4 stars)
  • Crazy, Stupid, Love (I love the crazy part, so much! Can I go with 4.5 stars? :D) 
  • Drag Me to Hell (Thought I'm gonna be a scared kid, but I'm not! 3 stars)
  • A Mother's Story (Movie for all OFW's out there especially made for moms, 4 stars)
  • Ligo Na U, Lapit Na Me (Edgar Allan as lead with Mercedes Cabral, a good indie film from Eros Atalia's novel with the same title, 3 stars)
  • Manay Po 2: Overload (Cherry Pie Picache, Jiro, Polo, and Pratty. Good actress and actors, 3 stars)
  • The Viral Factor (I never thought I'd like action a lot, 5 stars)
  • Ninja Assassin (Rain as lead, also a good one, 4 stars)
  • The Darkset Hour (About alien destroying the world, awesome, 3 stars)
  • Pathology (For people who loves to eat strawberry pie while watching bloody people, 3 stars)

Well, don't mind my ratings because all of us have different point of views. That one only depends on me, 5 stars to must-watch movies and great ones, 4 with awesome films, 3 with I'm expecting more or something else in the movie, and 2 of course are the least of my favorite.

So if you want to go movie marathon next time, catch up with some in my list!

mindmybusiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment