Friday, July 13, 2012

It's been a long time since I came around...

Home for me means being in a place where you feel warmth, love, comfort, and happiness. And I always call Valenzuela City a home for me because I grew up there and made a lot of memories. Also, people who are really close in my heart live there.

Yesterday, I went there to visit my alma mater. The yearbook of our batch was already released and I went to get my copy. I meet long time friends and talk, laugh, eat and more. We visit the High school building and a big change happened there. The school looks so good... and rich. Haha! New teachers, familiar faces, old routines and some places are still there with a bunch of memories we've left. It feels like it's been a long time. Two years since I graduated made a lot of difference. But it feels so good being back to the place you used to live. And I felt the same happiness I feel once again, with my friends and mentors who molded me to become a great person. I feel so blessed and I forgot my stress and problems for a couple of hours.

That's my alma mater, so proud!
When I got my yearbook and about to go home, I can't stop the excitement to touch and read some pages. The faces of my friends, peers, class mates, brothers and sisters - I missed them all! The forthcoming glance - oh, I can't say anything. I'm about to cry when I read it. Seriously. I remember my dreams and goals and the things I want to do in my life. And how it change me 2 years ago.

Some dreams might not be as perfect as what it is written in that forthcoming glance, but it touched me and put a heart on my ambitions. I'm glad it was written. And I'm glad I knew this people.

I feel so great.
mindmybusiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment