Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy 13th JAMLIsary!


Today is a special day for Jamli Poppers. For all we know, May 9, 2011 is our first Anniversary. And now, we are having our 13th monthsary for Jamli!

Actually, this is one of the unforgettable days that we, poppers, show how strong we are. We started tweeting from 7-9PM (but I started even before 6PM) where we include "WeWantJAMLIonTV" in every tweet. And it trended in the Philippines for almost 10 times! I counted how many tweets I had posted, it was 66 tweets including "WeWantJAMLIonTV" and many more RT's that I couldn't count. Poppers are amazing!

Also we won in the Kakulay Online Poll, here's the link. And we reached 62,003 likes on our facebook page. That's the reason why I keep on holding as a popper. I will never give up, and I won't stop believing! Someday, there's a chance for all of us. We have to believe that in God's time something will happen.


And for the big announcement that we are waiting for...
From ate Mily: This is not an ordinary celebration. Reminiscing the past has never been this playful. More than a get together, this is the ultimate dream of every popper. On August 2011, JamLi and the Poppers will enjoy a one of a kind event in a one of a kind manner. Watch out for the date as we all become masochists again. Sure, we will be in need of oxygen. Hearts and souls will bleed and turn yellow. So you better take the games we have seriously because you don’t want to miss this out. Once again, we are going Pop, Lock and Drop it!


HAVE FAITH!
Love,
Poppers

Mind my Business. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment