Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bye vacation, hello university!

Vacation? It's ending soon! Very very soon. So, before going to pack my things and go back to schooling, I will summarize how FULL my vacation was! :)

So I will tell 3 things: What I have watched, what I have read, and what I did yesterday...

1. What I have watched?
For almost 2 months, I enjoyed consuming a lot of energy, radiation, etc. That was bad, though really great! So I'd finished watching 3 koreanovelas namely My Princess, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, and my FAVORITE (of-all-time) Secret Garden.

I also watched movies. Actually it’s 19 movies: A Millionaire’s First Love, Hello Schoolgirl, You Again, Grown Ups, Scary Movie 4, Saw VI, Death Note, Death Note II: The Last Name, Death Note III: L Change the World, Eat Pray Love, Mirrors 2, Salt, Who’s that Girl?, Bride Wars, A Crazy Little Thing Called love, 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant, Easy A, and Kasambuhay Habambuhay.

I love movies! It’s the best past time yet good for relaxing and bonding moments.

2. What I have read?

I finished reading “Dekada ‘70” and “Bata, Bata, Pa’no ka Ginawa?” by Lualhati Bautista. I also read Andres Cristobal Cruz’s “Ang Tundo Man May Langit Din.” And I posted a review here.

I love reading books especially Bob Ong's! Because of him I supported Filipino authors. So, if there’s a free time, I always read those books again and again.

3. What I did yesterday?

Yesterday was a very amazing day! I went to Ortigas with my friends. We watched Nestle’s short film anthology: Kasambuhay Habambuhay.

Nestle, celebrating its centennial year, made a short film anthology consisting of 10 exciting short film. “The directors pitched stories of various genres for the roster of brands BEAR BRAND Powdered Milk Drink, NESCAFÉ, MILO, NESTEA, NIDO, COFFEE-MATE, MAGGI, BEAR BRAND Sterilized, NESTLÉ ICE CREAM, KOKO KRUNCH, NESTLÉ Fruit Selection Yogurt and NESTLÉ FITNESSE. The exercise yielded a spectrum of stories – some personal, others experimental, but every single one so colorful and unique. But there could only be one story per brand. After a difficult process of selection, ten stories were selected which vary from drama, romantic comedy, musical, fantasy, satire, family comedy, suspense, adventure, mock-umentary and a Shakespearean parody.” I really enjoyed this short film! I watched it not because I just want so, but because I don’t want to wait for another 100 years! Kudos to Nestle Philippines!

And to my friends that went with me yesterday: I love them sooooo much! They made my day. And I gonna missed them a lot (since we're in different universities)!

Summer is so over, and vacation too! That's it! I think I need to ready for tomorrow's class. Yay. BIG Good luck for myself!

Mind my Business. Ü

2 comments:

  1. helow po san po kaya makakabili ng book na "Ang Tundo Man May Langit Din"
    ni (Andres Cristobal Cruz)
    at canal dela reina.,add me in facebook ..pm mu na lang po aq..thank you,,,(xavierjhanalda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa pinakamalapit na bookstore po meron, particularly National Book store.

    ReplyDelete