Monday, March 7, 2011

Senior Year





I've been waiting for this movie since last week. My peers and I went Manila to have a shooting for completing our requirements in a specific subject. When we are in Monumento, we saw the trailer of this movie on the big screen. I didn't saw the title. Though, I found out that my sister knew about this.

It is entitled "Senior Year." It is a glimpse into the lives of ten students at St. Frederick's Academy as they struggle through the final months before graduation. Hearts are broken and healed, friendships are formed and lost. Childish ways are thrown out in exchange for seeds of maturity in what may be the beginning of a bumpy ride towards the chaos of adulthood.

Being a senior is really a pressuring one. You need to take for consideration that you are a FOURTH YEAR STUDENT. And you need to face reality with maturity. The movie is still on the coming soon part but I hope I can watch it one of these days.

26 days. :(
I will really miss this crammy but happy life.

Don't forget to...


Here's the link of the trailer: Senior Year Official Trailer

Mind my Business. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment