Monday, August 2, 2010

A Busy Life.

I won't be blogging for two to three weeks. This is all about my hectic schedule. My August schedule? Too busy to blog. Err.
This week we are going to have a restless practice for the Talking Tableau competition this coming Buwan ng Wika. As a fourth year student, we need to get the victory. =) Yay, 4th year Saint Paul, especially. Then on Saturday I am going to MC to pass my University of the Philippines College Admission Test. Let's pray for me guys. The next week we're going to have a long reviews for the National Career Assessment Exam (NCAE). We need to get serious about this exam for the sake of our College careers. Third week is our First Periodic Examination, another exam to pass. August 24, 2010 is our rest day, thanks to God. August 25, 2010 is the NCAE. And the competition? 4th week of August. So let's pray for a good resultant of everything. We can do this with full hope and of course, God's support. Goodnight guys.

Yours truly,

Mind my Business. Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment