Sunday, August 29, 2010

Missing.


No classes today.
Doing something. Anything that will less that boredam sickness.

I just visited FS. Reminiscing, you know. I really miss everything about that site. It's memorable for me because that was my first social networking site (besides Yahoo). I read the comments from friends and most of whom I missed was Faye. |= I am craving for Faye's attention now. Anyway, Faye is a friend from Novaliches. It's a long time since we had conversations. I effin missed her. She gave advices, she teach photoshop and java.. everything. She's a great web designer and I admire her for that. We had a great friendship though I never meet her personally. Recently, I add her on my Facebook account but I'm still on the "awaiting friend request." Balderdash. Maybe she almost forgot everything about US. But still in my heart she's going to be a part of my life, whatever happens.


Mind my Business. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment