Monday, September 24, 2012

Twin's debut



The creative and colorful invitation
Stunning twins
 I got my invitation last week to this party which is in all honesty excites me because of it's cute and literally colorful invitation. It's a bit late when I got my invitation but since the first week of September, we've been talking about this debut. I went with my best friends Ricky and Chelsi - and we're late! Yunno, "Better late than never." (Strike 2 after the PICC convention. Haha!) So there, the event start. What I like about this event is that it's not the formal debut but it has the touch of the old tradition. In exchange of 18 roses, they made it 18 chocolates, 18 candles are 18 bags and 18 treasures are 18 dresses. Oh 'di ba? Ang bongga! Hahaha. The food is great too, but what I really really like are the desserts home-made by their mom. Desserts are heaven! :))) Also, it's amazing that I've seen the twins grew into beautiful, talented, awesome and God-fearing women. So now you know why they were so blessed, it's because of the last two words before this sentence. Hope they'll stay the same as time goes by. Aside from them who are the stars of the  night, friends are everywhere! It's like a mini High school reunion, it's really fun seeing old friends.

The whole gang! HS friends :)))


Funny faces!
We went home late at night, drove with fun and with Ricky's brother, we went home safely. Thank God! I stayed at Chelsi's house but the happiness continue as we skype with Ricky like we're not together before that minute. Lots of laugh, etc. We invade the night, slept at AM and late at Monday class on school. It's okay to bunk a few class, this is life. Life is fun!

mindmybusiness

No comments:

Post a Comment