Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Skirt, so bored


Hey. What's up everyone? 

You know I just found out that everytime I blog, I do lame excuses saying "sorry Iv'e been busy." But that's always true because I got too many things stock on my head to-do. I'm busy on school cause the supposed to be midterm "week" got extended for a month. And it 's been a tough road I'm taking on right until now. But I still have time to relax, sleep (yes, but I slept 2-3 hours the night before exams) and do my things. And last Sunday, I've been very bored so I play with my clothes and do some stupid and weird things. 

My attempts to fly, so fail. I jump shot my self through camera timer. Haha!

Because of my weirdo-ness, I even found a skirt I can use on the convention I'm going to attend next week.

It ends here for now. I still have files and midterms to pass to. Hope September will be awesome! 

PS This is gonna be my first fashion post with label but I have done a DIY fashionable shirt before, check it out here.

mindmybusiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment