Monday, September 17, 2012

4th Annual Convention

Yeay! The convention presented by the senior class is a success. Even though a bit sarcastic.
Me on le convention
wearing Next lace blazer and sando, Skirt from cousin, Primadonna shoes, choker round necklace from the twins, and Mom's UCB orange bag
Last Saturday, we went to Philippine International Convention Center for the BTM's 4th Annual Convention. Everyone in our course is invited, so it's like a very formal acquaintance. But before that day, the weather is really bad so I had this feeling that convention's gonna be reschedule but my intuition didn't make it right. The event is rain or shine. Good thing is that the sun say hi that morning so I am eager to travel. Unfortunately, no air conditioned bus show up the whole day so I had no other choice. I went to the event safely but late. Better late than never! Hahaha.

The first speaker is almost finish about her talks when we enter the event area. And I am telling you, the event is soooo formal! As in, almost all in coats, everyone's serious and a lot more. Snacks went in, I didn't ate them all believing that there's more so I've been very hungry after the convention. Haha. Sometimes it's a bad idea to be sossy. The second speaker talk about the maritime industry, and she got me. Like I wanted to shift my dreams into it. Third speaker talk is about ITS or Intelligent Transport system - technologies, of course we are dynamic. And the last speaker cancel his appointment. Bad move. But everything is well exclude the food, the last speaker, the rain in the evening and the flood. Yes, it did flood. While we are on our way home after getting out on the train, a friend and me stop over at Jollibee. (Trivia: I am craving for Mcdonald's the whole day, and ended up on Jollibee is like a crime. Haha!) So there, we eat and chat a little but when we went out at the fast food, we are shock. And literally in state of shock that the road we are walking on just 15 minutes ago is now flooded. And another bad news, it takes me so long before I got to ride in a bus, but went home safely. Thank goodness. That's all. Anyway, here are some shots we got right after the convention, around 5PM inside PICC.
Friends Elizaldy and Yves
Friends and more!
The sophomores, BTM 2-1
mindmybusiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment