Saturday, October 1, 2011

SeptemberRIFIC!

What happened in 9/11? I didn't even write a thing on the whole month of September. And it sickens' me so much! So I guess I have to stare at this screen again, type, read, and here you go.

So these are the top 5 things that I remembered:1. Mama went home to Philippines2. Run for a greener environment3. BTM 4th General Assembly4. Arnie's Birthdayl5. Schoolworks, etc.
* The first one happened in the 11th day of September. The whole (extended) family, (including cousins, niece, nephew), went to NAIA to pick up my Mama. At 6:20PM, the plane will alight the passengers. My cousins and I were waiting on the TV screen where you can see the people from airplanes. After how many minutes of laughters and excitement, I finally saw her. My mom. And it's really great to see her after a year. I hugged her so tight. I really missed her. I'm glad, she's now here.
My sister, Mama, Tita, and I. Going home from NAIA.

* The next Sunday, 18th day, we had a fun run at Quezon City Circle. It serves as an activity for our CWTS. That day, I'm not feeling very well. But I still dress up and show up. Bring some vitamins and medicines for myself and run. It start from 5AM to 8AM. At the end of the line, you can get a ribbon and a baller for souvenir. After we ran, we signed petitions like "No to mining in Palawan," and others. After that, we took some pictures and then Maine's father gave us a ride to our destinations. That day was tiring. Though, it was fun and I feel refresh after running. It gives me a better feeling.



College peers and I


Girls with Ma'am Tugade, our college Chairperson.
*such an honor*

BTM's people

Girls again! Haha
* 23rd day of September is the birthday of Bim, Bam, Sirrom, and Maica. And I didn't even get a chance to go and party with them because I had another commitment. It was the 3rd General Assembly of BTM (Bachelor in Transportation Management). We went at Manila Grand Opera Hotel wearing casuals'. Before that day came, I am really confused on what to wear in the said event. So, I play with my dresses, take some pictures, etc. (see the pictures).

* Arnie's Birthday is the next day after the convention. In short, the 24th.
I had classes that day but I promised to went there so after I finished my class, I went to mall and buy some gift. Then, I went to my bestfriend's house so we can both went at Arnie's in the same time. I terribly missed them, my high school mates! And I've been looking forward for that night to come because I had missed a lot of birthdays'. I meet them, again! And I was fulfilled. I also meet some of their college peers. Nothing is awesome than that night. (pictures aren't still uploaded)

* SCHOOLWORKS!
Reports, term paper, speech, quiz, and FINALS! College life is fearing my life right now! Hahahah. But no worries, I can still fight for it. I won't give up on studying. And these last two weeks of the first seme, I'm gonna be buried alive. So, break a leg! :)

Mind my Business.Ü

1 comment: