Monday, October 17, 2011

Sembreak

Waiting for my grades to be encode, enjoying the air at my room, resting and talking with the use of laptop. This is semester break, day 3. I don't have any commitments today in school or to my peers. I love days like this. Just having a very warmth vacation with no worries. Today I am going to enjoy the rest of the break that they have given me. 

Watching movies, recreation, get together with old friends. I am planning to go out with people but maybe next week or the other week. I consider this week as a FREE WEEK. Only me, myself, and I. I want to enjoy the rest of the day.

(Top) It's me at Morong, Bataan. (Bottom) Kimpoy Feliciano at New Zealand.

I posted my picture last time on Kimpoysterz's page in Facebook. I got suprised that days after, Paolo went to a beach and posted a picture. WHAT A COINCIDENCE? Hahahaha.


Later, I will be sharing some pictures from our tour in Bataan. Have a great vacation ahead to those who are having their sembreak's.


Mind my Business.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment