Saturday, February 19, 2011

"It's okay to be different" - lady Gaga

Using Ann Li as a fashion guide made my night.

Yesterday is our Promenade. It was my second and last time doing it in High School. Probably, I want the night to become simple but fabulous as possible. So, months before the Prom, I made my mind deciding on what to wear. I chose white not because I want to *boom*. I chose white because I know and I believe that it's okay to be different. The night was very limited but the moments were very meaningful. We dance. We talk. We laugh a little harder. We enjoy the music and it flows.

This is my gown inspired by Ann Li's gown on the Star Magic ball.


I did enjoy dancing, specially on the Party part of the program. No matter how my feet was tired, I never put off my heels. Ehem! :) Then, after the Promenade we had a sleepover at a friend's home. And I'm fortunate to nap even for 3 hours. (Most of us didn't got a chance to sleep). It's a night to remember in a basin of my memories.

Mind my Business. Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment