Friday, January 14, 2011

Hush the rush.

Had been busy these past few nights, days, hours and minutes. Tiktok, it's 12AM. I only feel like it's 8PM. I have a lot of loads to do and to finish. I'm currently arranging our book for Greek Mythology but I can't finish it. The pages are still thin. And because Master Bob put a big influenced on his fool readers like me, I forced myself to finished the mock-up before the body itself. Well, I'm done with the cover but I'm not sure if my group mates will appreciate it as much as I do. Anyway, what matter is the body. I have no idea how to start editing those copy-paste biography of Gods. That's hard! Even though I thought that it wasn't. That's all for today, I have to deal with this works first.

I'm suffering in a cough+cold and husky voice. Aw.

Mind my Business. Ü



No comments:

Post a Comment