Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pamilya?

Found this on Ann Li's plixi. "Ang Magagawa ko Upang Mapaunlad Ang Aking Pamilya." Haaay, => All about FAMILY. *sigh* I miss my parents, both of THEM. I miss my mother, her sweetness, her cares, her lullabies, everything. I miss my father, whom (I thought) I can look up to no matter how tall I get.
Everything changes. Some are for us, the rest is for someone else's... Well, I never blame anyone for what's happening in this troublesome world.
Off to the topic. Christmas is coming! I feel the fog, the decorations, the smell of delicious foods, and everything! But I'm completely incomplete at all. I have NO family. The best thing about Christmas, FAMILY. I don't have my parents or some reliable relatives here. Haay, house is not a home at all, freaking bad! The only thing I have now is my S&F. My sister and friends. They are the only two or more persons whom I can call, family. In heart but not in blood. Well, they are my family even they were not connected with me that much. I love them!

I'm becoming baroque again. Hahahaha.

Mind my Business.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment