Saturday, March 3, 2012

March, please be good to me!


I haven't checked this blog since Ann's birthday (January 17). I always wake up running to meet deadlines. And I only have 14 days remaining to finish everything:
* Report in Sociology (Critical theory/Neo-marxicism)
*Report in Biology (Lymphatic..)
* Report in Psychology + hand outs ( Abnormal behavior)
* Finals in Judo (I almost forgot all the positions and act in judo!)
* Library research paper about media (1 week left)
* Policies in Transportation management (MAJOR!)
* Finish Worksheets 7-14 in Biology (It's hard, I swear!)
* Final examinations
After this, second semester will end. Please help me, Lord. I'm serious I really need to study harder, so no more blog for this 2 weeks. *cross-fingers*

mindmybusiness

No comments:

Post a Comment