Saturday, August 20, 2011

What am I supposed to do with my life?

I was reading Keltie’s blog when a sentence grabs my attention so much. What am I supposed to do with my life? I’m only sixteen, studying to get a bachelor’s degree, living my life as simple as I can and I am forcing myself to make the most out of it. I have dreams. I have goals in life. But what if in all of a sudden you just found out that the road that you are walking through is not the path for your dreams. Are you going to continue and crash all the dreams that you’ve made in your mind? Or are you going to leave the path, find your road, and follow your dreams? Honestly, my problem is not a big deal for you. Of course, it’s not your problem. You have no idea on what my journey is all about. But to me, it’s a BIG DEAL. It confused my everyday life! It’s like you’re talking on your own self and asking on what, when, why and how’s. I still don’t know what to do.

If I going to start again, I’m going to start from scratch. Leave my peers, be an irregular student, leave like you’re the only humankind in the world. I’m gonna be a loner. I will attend subjects that are not credited on my new curriculum. A lot of things will change.

If I’m going to continue... wait. Can I still continue?

I’m really confused right now! Sorry. I can’t make a good blog today.

Mind my Business.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment