Monday, May 23, 2011

Secret Garden

It was not planned to blog today. But I'm just interested to share this blog about why men would love Secret Garden? Secret Garden is a Korean drama which tells a story about a seems-to-be perfect man and a poor stunt woman. This drama is not like the others, I supposed. And it became one of my favorite dramas.

When the pilot episode was shown in the Philippines, I watched it and tweet every moment. But I'm spoiled so I buy DVD copy and finish it for weeks. I really loved the twists, the moments, the arguments, the love. Everything! It was an amazing drama ever. Hahahaha. And I'm soooo much hooked with the main character Hyun Bin. He also played at other dramas before like Kim Sam Soon (that was also shown in the Philippines) and A Millionaire's First Love that I watched months ago. Anyway, we're getting far, so here's the link: Why Men Would Love Secret Garden. Credits to http://otayamin.wordpress.com/ and kudos for loving SeGa soooo much!

Mind my Business. Ü

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment